Friday, 28 November 2008

It's Friday, time for a little Blessed!

Have I Got News For You - UNCUT - Brian Blessed (Part 1,2,3 and 4)







4 comments:

Fe2O3 said...

Gordon's Alive!!!

That is some hilarious news. I like programs like that and Blessed is pretty funny as the host.

"It's the chair..."

Good stuff, Marky.

marky said...

Glad you liked it Rusty. Brian was doing his stand in presenter. A few years previous, the usual presenter, Angus Deaton, was sacked from the show as a story was leaked in the press about him doing cocaine with a prostitute. Ever since that happened, they've had guest presenters.
I was glad to see Brian getting some decent work though. It escapes me why he doesn't get movie offers. He's a great actor.

Captain Joe said...

Ah, man, I haven't watched a quality ep of Have I Got News For You for the best part of a year. I think this may be the funniest one I've ever seen. Blessed was fantastic - Paul and Ian barely had a chance to get a word in.

I remember the furor with Angus Deaton! Some of the guest hosts have been fairly decent at the job, but Blessed tops my list now.

Good show, Marky, good show.

marky said...

Cheers Joe. Brian is without a doubt the funniest presenter yet. I almost squirted when he started talking about the turd landing on his buddies shoulder. Cracking stuff.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I live in a Pigeon loft in Glasgow. I fight dogs for food and mug cows for drink. Monkeys live in my beard. I have lived for centuries under my bed and only came out when they invented peanut m&m's. I understand everything.

Tunes