Thursday, 21 August 2008

Something to read.

I've posted this so that I can read it at lunch time while listening to my tunes. Shakespeare and Rod Stewart. Brilliant.

Shakespeare homepage

Troiles and Cressida

Entire play in one page

Act 1, Scene 1: Troy. Before Priam's palace.
Act 1, Scene 2: The Same. A street.
Act 1, Scene 3: The Grecian camp. Before Agamemnon's tent.
Act 2, Scene 1: A part of the Grecian camp.
Act 2, Scene 2: Troy. A room in Priam's palace.
Act 2, Scene 3: The Grecian camp. Before Achilles' tent.
Act 3, Scene 1: Troy. Priam's palace.
Act 3, Scene 2: The same. Pandarus' orchard.
Act 3, Scene 3: The Grecian camp. Before Achilles' tent.
Act 4, Scene 1: Troy. A street.
Act 4, Scene 2: The same. Court of Pandarus' house.
Act 4, Scene 3: The same. Street before Pandarus' house.
Act 4, Scene 4: The same. Pandarus' house.
Act 4, Scene 5: The Grecian camp. Lists set out.
Act 5, Scene 1: The Grecian camp. Before Achilles' tent.
Act 5, Scene 2: The same. Before Calchas' tent.
Act 5, Scene 3: Troy. Before Priam's palace.
Act 5, Scene 4: Plains between Troy and the Grecian camp.
Act 5, Scene 5: Another part of the plains.
Act 5, Scene 6: Another part of the plains.
Act 5, Scene 7: Another part of the plains.
Act 5, Scene 8: Another part of the plains.
Act 5, Scene 9: Another part of the plains.
Act 5, Scene 10: Another part of the plains.

3 comments:

Fe2O3 said...

beedee,beedee,beedee....
Nice picture there, Buck!
beedee,beedee,beedee...

Rod Stewart, Shakespeare, and Buck Rodgers all in one magnificent place.

Enjoy the read...

marky said...

Cheers Sir Rusty, Maker of legendary pamphlets!

I've never read this particular play before. It is quite hard going, getting back into the rhythm. I've not read any Shakespeare for ten years and he's punishing me for it. The swine!

Thoust hath shown versant in Buck.
Thine own age avow.
Tweeky you ape, with great aplomb.
Makest me wish for years past by.
Ay, for galaxies explored afore a young mans eye’s.
And Wilma Deering, thought of in a sigh.

Marky Shooglestick

Fe2O3 said...

Nice poetry. Shakespeare's like riding a bicycle...

However, I think even the bard would have difficulty working Dr. Themopolis into his prose. ;)

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I live in a Pigeon loft in Glasgow. I fight dogs for food and mug cows for drink. Monkeys live in my beard. I have lived for centuries under my bed and only came out when they invented peanut m&m's. I understand everything.

Tunes