The creators of the hilarious Peep Show series, and without a doubt, my favourite comedy duo at the moment. If your looking for sarcastic, cringworthy, adult humour, I give you Mitchell & Webb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- marky
- I live in a Pigeon loft in Glasgow. I fight dogs for food and mug cows for drink. Monkeys live in my beard. I have lived for centuries under my bed and only came out when they invented peanut m&m's. I understand everything.

4 comments:
Ok, so it's only after I've finished the video and the music keeps playing that I realize that the Marriage of Figaro is not part of the video soundtrack. It fit really well with the triumphant violin fanfare coinciding nearly with every time Jesus spoke.
A pretty funny bit. Have you run across the "Flight of the Conchords" in your humor searches? Business Time is one of my favorites.
Not sure what I did to the link, but here it is again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU
Ha! Brilliant stuff. I always suspected that the brushing of teeth, and the putting out of recycling, was part of the foreplay experience. I'll be enjoying these guys on my lunch. Cheers for the link.
Sorry about Figaro. I've switched off auto-play. DOOOHH!
Frodo, Don't Wear The Ring. Amazing! LMAO!
Post a Comment