Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- marky
- I live in a Pigeon loft in Glasgow. I fight dogs for food and mug cows for drink. Monkeys live in my beard. I have lived for centuries under my bed and only came out when they invented peanut m&m's. I understand everything.

2 comments:
I'm afraid I have to disagree with you on this one. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. You bloggers take liberty after liberty with your facts, throw something out on the internet and expect us to go for it hook, line and sinker! Well, not this time, laddie! I'm on to your little game. You won't put one over on me!
"*hic*" indeed!
Good day, sir!
I said, Good Day!
hiccough!
Ha!! Seems like I have been rumbled!
I now label thee a true Scot. The sarcasm of a proud nation obviously flows through your veins!
Thanks for my first post!
A very good day to you Sir.
Post a Comment