Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Check out the Groovy steps!

I don't know why. But I like it.





6 comments:

Fe2O3 said...

Marky - You used to be one helluva choreographer. Your talent is wasted in construction. It's time for a disco revival. C'mon, do it!

Oops, that time has passed again. Disco is dead once more. Gotta love the uni-sex outfits.

I think that second video is the predecessor to the "Boot Scootin' Boogie." I always knew the "Hustle" was the original line-dance.

Where do you find this stuff? (I know: you tube!)

marky said...

I love trawling you tube. There is some classic stuff on it. I would love a disco revival.
I remember the first disco I attended. It was the local church; I was dressed to impress the ladies and fully equipped with the dance moves from Saturday night fever. I was like a six-year-old Travolta.

Now I'm more like a Sasquatch having a fit. The 'changing the light bulbs' and 'packing the shelves moves' still work with the ladies though.

Light bulb, light bulb. Shelve, shelve...Jazz hands!

Captain Joe said...

Marky said: Now I'm more like a Sasquatch having a fit. The 'changing the light bulbs' and 'packing the shelves moves' still work with the ladies though.

Ha! You stole my best moves, buddy. I see your 'packing the shelves' and raise you a 'pushing the shopping trolley', 'laying some bricks', and of course - 'the hot potato'.

Back off, pal, I got plenty more.

marky said...

Back off, pal, I got plenty more.
===================================
In the words of Kirsten Dunst.
" bring it!"

Captain Joe said...

Don't do this, Marky, I'll bring it - it will be brung - and stepped up all at the same time.

Here is just a taste, my friend, of the madness to come...

The Lawnmover!

The Sprinkler...

Riding the Pony, Dealing the Cards, and Washing the Windows!

BA-CHOW! And Marky hits the ropes hard.

marky said...

Ha! I was done for after you started doing the Sprinkler. Damn you dance man! I will have revenge.

*moon walks out of the room*

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I live in a Pigeon loft in Glasgow. I fight dogs for food and mug cows for drink. Monkeys live in my beard. I have lived for centuries under my bed and only came out when they invented peanut m&m's. I understand everything.

Tunes