Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Happy Christmas!

So I'm heading out to Lanark for Christmas tomorrow. Dinner at Shona's ma's is always a three day event so I'm taking jogging bottoms for extra belly expansion. I'm also looking after my nephew tonight, he's three years old and full of three year old thunder. But I can take him. Look at what happened to the last kid that messed with me.



So to all who pop by, have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

2 comments:

Sailor Matt said...

Merry Christmas, bud! Hope Santa brings you lots of goodies :)

Captain Joe said...

You're a cruel man, Marky. Cruel but fair.

Happy holidays, dude, and all the best for the new year. Let us hope it brings even more Blessed.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I live in a Pigeon loft in Glasgow. I fight dogs for food and mug cows for drink. Monkeys live in my beard. I have lived for centuries under my bed and only came out when they invented peanut m&m's. I understand everything.

Tunes