So I'm off to see this boy at the Queens Hall in Edinburgh at the weekend. Much excitement is building within me. I found out about him from The Jules Holland show(this video). He has three strings on his guitar, and an amazing blues sound that will blow you away. But hey, I'll let Steve tell his own story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- marky
- I live in a Pigeon loft in Glasgow. I fight dogs for food and mug cows for drink. Monkeys live in my beard. I have lived for centuries under my bed and only came out when they invented peanut m&m's. I understand everything.

7 comments:
Hey, Marky,
I'm posting this from my mobile telephone in a pub within the north of Western Australia. Score one for modern technology.
You have a pint to day on me, mate,
Will do Boss. Ah hell, I'll have 8 or 9. You enjoy la public hooose and have a grand weekend.
Oh, I'm 3 quarters of the way through Neverwhere. What a book. I think I might be in love!
Later dude.
Awesome video, so how was the show?
Sorry for the tardy reply Sir Rusty. I've been nursing the MAN flu for the last couple of days. The Show was amazing. I never knew a white man could play the blues so well! I highly recommend him. Great stuff.
Several years ago, I spent a whole evening in a small pub in Naples chatting with a lively UK chap and his wife. I only understood half of what he was saying, and I suspect he felt the same, but a great time was had by all. I think we managed to down a few drinks, as well...
Always a pleasure to share company with my brothers across the pond!
Matt. Welcome back Sir. Hope you had a great time in Jamaica.
It sounds like you have been subjected to the rigours of one of our regional dialects. Trust me when I say, there are plenty more!
If you ever bump into a Scottish person from the highlands, you will think it a foreign language.
The Queens English is beaten every day in the UK. And it's getting worse!
Anywhooo, not long before you’re a civilian now. Exciting stuff.
The MAN flu? I hope you had someone to put their hand on your forehead and say, "Poor little bunny!"
Post a Comment