So I'm off to see these boys tonight at the Carling Acadamy.
I met my girlfriend five years ago today at the Glasgow Green fireworks display. So tonight is our anniversary. I'm looking forward to the gig. there's nothing like a bit of rocking out to clear the cobwebs. Have a lovely Bonfire night everybody.
Marky, Who loves to rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- marky
- I live in a Pigeon loft in Glasgow. I fight dogs for food and mug cows for drink. Monkeys live in my beard. I have lived for centuries under my bed and only came out when they invented peanut m&m's. I understand everything.

5 comments:
Enjoy the concert, bud. Gosh, I haven't been to a concert in years...
Happy Bonfire night to you, too!... What's Bonfire night?
I love Alter Bridge and was glad they were able to pull things together and make "Blackbird" happen. I was big big Creed fan and currently have a Scott Stapp ring tone. I'm sure the concert will rock. Enjoy the festivities!
Rock hard, buddy, but not too hard.
@Sailor Matt:
“Remember, remember the fifth of November,
The gunpowder, treason and plot,
I know of no reason
Why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.”
So Bonfire Day is the same as Guy Fox Day? Oh.
What a gig! Alter Bridge are truly a great band. They had Logan and Hot Legs as their support. Logan are superb. Their local boys with a Creed sound. I highly recommend them.
Hot Legs is Justin Hawkins (the Darkness) new band. They got booed off stage. Plastic pint glasses were thrown as well as insults. It all got pretty nasty. Then Alter Bridge arrived and rocked.
@Matt. Guy Fox or Bonfire night, are both acceptable names for what is really just an excuse for setting things alight. I’ll be hearing fireworks outside my window from now until Christmas. I’m off to a display in Glasgow Green tonight. It was called off last night because local policing would have been stretched too far. The Glorious, awe inspiring, wonder team that is Glasgow Celtic were playing Manchester United last night.
@Rusty. You have wonderful taste in music. Creed are one of my favourites as well. Alter Bridge is rapidly filling the hole that was left when Stapp chucked it. Their new singer is almost as Rock-God looking as me. Almost.
@ Joe. The Rock was rolled last night. And today, it’s still rolling about my tender head. I was on Cider and Blackcurrant because it was a school night. Followed ever so gut wrenchingly by a Minars Kebab. Half of The greasiest Kebab in Glasgow was still there in the morning. My flat smells like an elephant’s armpit.
Marky, who needs a loan of a new brain.
Post a Comment