It wasn't till after 2am that I got to my kip last night. I had a cheese & toast sandwich around about 1am with a cup of tea.
I know what you're thinking. I shouldn't have had the cheese sandwich so late as it would obviously give me nightmares. You would be right, but nobody likes a smart arse. (that one's directed at my girlfriend)
So anyway, I started having strange dreams. Not nightmares per say, but really frickin strange. From what I can remember I was in this video.
It wasn't a scary dream as I've said, but it still freaked me out.
So for that reason, I'm putting Timmy Mallet up there with clowns and carnival folk. No more cheese at night for me. EVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- marky
- I live in a Pigeon loft in Glasgow. I fight dogs for food and mug cows for drink. Monkeys live in my beard. I have lived for centuries under my bed and only came out when they invented peanut m&m's. I understand everything.

3 comments:
Timmy Mallet scares me, too. Eek.
That second video was a very colorful display of cartoon foods and musical instruments. I'll probably have a demented Roger Rabbit dream tonight. Thanks for that.
Sorry about that dude. I couldn't resist putting it on. It made me laugh hard when I first saw it.
Post a Comment