It was my girlfriends cousin David and his wife Lynne who were visiting. Davids a doctor and Lynne is now a full time mum. She used to work with the people that created Dolly the sheep. The first cloned animal. Interesting stuff when you're half canned.
I matched Doctor Dave drink for drink, AND got up for work at half six this morning. This is not me bragging. This is me trying to explain just how bad I feel.
Now if you will excuse me, there is a toilet bowl destined to have my head in it.


6 comments:
That is definitely the coolest toilet I have e'er seen before. Way, way, way too cool.
Ahhh. Welcome Logankstewart. It is indeed a cool chunky.
My toilet used to be in good condition. But after yesterday, it now looks like a painter’s radio! ;-)
Never, never, never, never again.
I say overindulgence is a sign of virility. All who agree, take a drink. Aye!
Aye *Hic* AYE!
Sailor Matt's point is accurate and strangely attractive...
Marky, one hopes you have recovered.
Aye!
Recovered I have, Captain. I had a monster kip last night, after I watched Hancock. It’s a belter of a movie.
It's not going to win any awards, but it is pretty great.
Post a Comment